We're back for another Naruto inspired dish joining our Anime Inspired Recipes, except this time we're not aiming for Naruto's favorite dish, we're going for Rock Lee's!
We're not going to make this one as black (or as red) as you may be used to seeing it, but feel free to add a lot of extra spice if you want to pass out like Naruto and Lee's crew.
Inspiration: The Curry Of Life is a curry created by Karashi prior to joining Raiga and the Kurosuki family.
We get to see how much Rock Lee loves it, and it even can bring people power - though it has the opposite effect if you have a low tolerance to spicy food!
SHJ Naruto Bonuses:
- Prep your chicken and onions by slicing up your onions nice and thin and removing the skin from your chicken thighs and cutting them into small bite sized pieces.
- Heat your butter in a large pot over medium heat and sauté the onions until they are caramelized.
- Add the chicken thigh.
- Add your water and bring it to a boil. Skim the foam from the surface.
- Simmer over low heat for 10minutes.
- Add your curry mix and cayenne pepper.
- Slowly stir your Curry Of Life over low heat until melted.
- Cook with low heat for about 10 minutes until you feel the sauce has begun to thicken.
- (Taste and consider adding more curry mix or cayenne pepper).
- Serve over white rice.
Serving Size: 1 Serving (To Be Split)
Calories: 1,134 Calories
Want to join The Ultimate Fitness X Fandom Membership?
Join The SHJ Plus Ultra and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.
GRAB THE UNOFFICIAL NARUTO WORKOUT BOOKLET!
More than 10 Workouts for Ninjas of All Ranks and Clans looking to Step It Up a Notch and One Day Become a Shinobi!
(Unofficial Workouts Inspired by Characters)