So far we've covered Boruto and Kawaki and now it's time for Mitsuki!
I'll admit that Boruto and Kawaki's favorite foods had a bit more depth to them, but adding Mitsuki's into our Anime Inspired Recipes actually allows us to get a higher protein, lower carb, super easy food to make (which is nice to have every once in a while - especially on a fitness site).
Inspiration: We've see Mitsuki with food in front of him, we've seen him licking an egg, and we know is favorite food is scrambled eggs.
We don't actually get to see him try the Boruto favorite green chili burger with the rest of the group (who screams that it's spicy), but at least we know he loves his scrambled eggs.
SHJ Naruto Bonuses:
- 3 whole eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1/2 tsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- Crack your eggs into a mixing bowl, add your almond milk, Soy Sauce and mix them all well.
- Add butter into your pan and let it melt on medium low heat.
- Pour your [egg] mixture into the pan and mix it with a spatula so they keep their fluffy texture.
- Continue to mix while letting the eggs cook for a minute or two, until you notice there is no running texture around or in the mix and remove them from the pan and onto a serving plate.
- Serve and enjoy.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
Calories: 253 Calories
Want to join The Ultimate Fitness X Fandom Membership?
Join The SHJ Plus Ultra and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.
GRAB THE UNOFFICIAL NARUTO WORKOUT BOOKLET!
More than 10 Workouts for Ninjas of All Ranks and Clans looking to Step It Up a Notch and One Day Become a Shinobi!
(Unofficial Workouts Inspired by Characters)