- ¼ cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I prefer PEScience Vanilla Protein Powder but we have a full list on our favorites here.)
- 2 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1½ cups water
- 3-4 ice cubes
**This recipe also works well with 2 scoops of protein if you want extra protein in this shake you will just need to add more water/ice to compensate for the thickness of the PEScience.**
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Calculate extra calories if you use an extra scoop of protein powder.
Serving Size: 1 Shake
Calories: 305 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.