1. Place 6 paper liners in your muffin tin and set it aside.
2. In a small bowl: mix together your preferred protein powder and your creamy peanut butter until smooth.
3. Place the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a bowl and microwave in 30-second increments until they're fully melted.
4. Place approximately 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate in the bottom of each liner. Place the muffin tin in the freezer for 10 minutes or until chocolate is set.
5. Place 2 teaspoons of the peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate layer.
6. Add an additional tablespoon of chocolate on top of the peanut butter mixture. Chill until firm.
7. Keep refrigerated until you're ready to serve.
Serving Size: 1 PB Cup
Calories: 348 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.