- 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups spinach frozen
- 1 medium banana frozen
- 1 cup of favorite fruit: I recommend mango, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries or even pineapple!
- Ice (to preferred thickness)
- Optional Addition: Protein Powder 🙂
- Add all the ingredients to a blender.
- Start blending on low speed and increase to high.
- Blend on high speed for about 60 seconds until preferred mixture (I prefer nice and smooth).
Serving Size: 1 Smoothie (without choice of random fruit)
Calories: 201 Calories
Looking to step it up a notch?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner Superhuman.