Levi Ackerman from Attack On Titan is one of the most requested characters on our entire site - which is one of the reasons we have multiple workouts inspired off of him...!
And after we already saw our other favorite Ackerman, Mikasa Ackerman and her top quotes, you guys made it clear you want this article ASAP.
And I'll also be sharing tons of Levi and AOT bonuses as well.
Character: Levi Ackerman
Anime: Attack On Titan
ATTACK ON TITAN LISTICLES
LEVI ACKERMAN QUOTE NUMBER TEN:
“If you don’t want to die, think!” - Levi Ackerman
Want The Unofficial Attack On Titan Workout Booklet?
Grab The Unofficial Attack On Titan Workout Booklet and Unleash Your Inner Survey Corps Member!
LEVI ACKERMAN QUOTE NUMBER NINE:
“Believe in yourself, or believe in the survey corps and me. I don’t know and I never have but I can believe in my own abilities or the choices of the companions I trust. But no one ever knows how it will turn out. So choose for yourself, whichever decision you will regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Need Help Choosing The Best Attack On Titan Inspired Workout?
LEVI ACKERMAN QUOTE NUMBER EIGHT:
“No casualties, Don’t you dare die!” - Levi Ackerman
Curious what other 1000+ Free Workouts we have?
Check out the full Anime Workout Database and find your new workout!
LEVI ACKERMAN QUOTE NUMBER SEVEN:
“I don’t know the answer to that. I never have. Whether I trusted myself or the choices of my dependable comrades, there was no telling how things would turn out. So, just do the best you can and choose whichever you’ll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
Want to unlock thousands of workouts instantly?
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner hero.
LEVI ACKERMAN QUOTE NUMBER SIX:
“The difference in judgement between you and me, originates from different rules derived from past experience.” - Levi Ackerman
LEVI ACKERMAN QUOTE NUMBER FIVE:
“Don’t get me wrong. It’s not like I trust him. If he betrays us or goes berserk, I’ll put him down without hesitation.” - Levi Ackerman
LEVI ACKERMAN QUOTE NUMBER FOUR:
“A lot of time, you’re going into situation you know nothing about. So what you need is to be quick to act…and make tough decisions in worst-case scenarios.” - Levi Ackerman
LEVI ACKERMAN QUOTE NUMBER THREE:
“The lesson you need to learn right now can’t be taught with words, only with action.” - Levi Ackerman
LEVI ACKERMAN QUOTE NUMBER TWO:
“The only thing we’re allowed to do is believe that we won’t regret the choice we made.” - Levi Ackerman
LEVI ACKERMAN QUOTE NUMBER ONE:
“It’s good to see that someone has the balls to go… but don’t forget to do your damnedest to stay alive.” - Levi Ackerman
BEST PAIN QUOTES AND OTHER SHJ BONUSES 🙂
Do you have any favorites that didn’t make the list?
The Best Levi Ackerman Quotes of All Time (Runner Ups):
- “This is just my opinion, but when it comes to teaching somebody discipline…I think pain is the most effective way.”
- “The difference between your decision and ours is experience. But you don’t have to rely on that.”
- “Whether you have the body, dead is dead.”
- “I want to put an end that recurring nightmare, right now. There are those who would get in my way. But I’m fine playing the role of the lunatic who kills people like that. I have to be ready to rearrange some faces. Because I choose the hell of humans killing each other over the hell of being eaten.”
- "I think the best discipline is pain."
If you want to check out some of our Attack On Titan specific stuff, here's some more links I shared before:
- The Levi Ackerman Inspired Calisthenics Workout Routine
- The Levi Ackerman Inspired Weight Training Workout
- The Levi Ackerman Inspired Jump Rope Circuit
- The Unofficial Attack On Titan Workout Booklet
- The Attack On Titan Inspired Workout Database
- The Attack On Titan Workout Placement Quiz
And, if this was helpful, don't forget to leave a comment below.
Welcome to The SHJ Army! 🙂
Your New Coach,
SHJ's Nick Fury / Master Roshi
GRAB THE UNOFFICIAL ATTACK ON TITAN WORKOUT BOOKLET!
More than 10 Workouts for Training Corps, Garrison, Survey Corps, Military Police Brigade, Titans, and Everyone in Between!
(Unofficial Workouts Inspired by Characters)