Last updated on July 17th, 2020 at 05:23 pm
We have had A LOT of CW Stars turn up on SHJ.
Actually, I bet there’s more CW Stars hidden in our Workout Database than I’m even aware of.
The CW has had tons and tons of amazing shows that create literal superheroes, and also physiques that The SHJ Army envies in many ways.
These shows range from Arrow, Flash, Supergirl and The Arrowverse all the way to Riverdale, Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, and tons of shows that are no longer airing.
For that reason, I felt it would be awesome to make a compilation of all the different shows and celebrities we’ve seen from the network.
For that reason, this list will be:
- Not a “Top” Workout List in any specific order like other’s we’ve seen.
- Most similar to 20 Star Wars Celeb + Character Workouts, in the sense that this is a compilation and not strictly naming the best.
- Ordered essentially in what pops into my head and what I think (based on views and usage) are the most popular selection of workouts.
- Broken down in variable categories depending on show, air-date, if it’s still airing, etc.
So basically what I’m trying to tell you is that this one will be a large compilation of any and all celebrity workouts who have starred in a CW Network Series.
I will be doing my best to find ALL of those celebrities, but part of my knows that a handful will naturally be outside of my search and in that instance I will add them if you comment below.
The best way to help me out would be scouring our Workout Database, which is now the most comprehensive on the internet, and then if you see someone I missed just let me know and I’ll add them!
For the sake of this being SUPERHERO Jacked, I will use that as an excuse to start off by going through the celebrities who have appeared in our Arrowverse.
Let’s start with the first series, which will include a mini-list of celebrities.
Unlock Over 1,000 Celeb & Character Workouts + Get New Routines Every Week
Join The Superhero Academy
I’m going to immediately preface this with the fact that I know many celebrities may have first appeared on Arrow and then moved over to a different show (similar to Caity Lotz and Brandon Routh, who we will see towards the top in a different category).
For that reason I will simply be using my discretion as to where I believe they should fall, in what order, and even sometimes more than one list.
That being said, we have a lot of awesome routines from our first series: Arrow!
Arrow Celebrity Workout Routines:
- Stephen Amell Workout Routine (Arrow / Oliver Queen)
- David Ramsey Workout Routine (John Diggle / Spartan)
- Emily Bett Rickards Workout Routine (Felicity Smoak / Overwatch)
- Katie Cassidy Workout Routine (Dinah Laurel Lance / Black Canary)
- Juliana Harkavy Workout Routine (Dinah Drake / Black Canary)
- Manu Bennett Workout Routine (Deathstroke)
- Rick Gonzalez Workout Routine (Rene Ramirez / Wild Dog)
- Katrina Law Workout Routine (Nyssa al Ghul)
- Michael Jai White Workout Routine (Ben Turner / Bronze Tiger)
- Katherine McNamara Workout Routine (Mia Smoak / Green Arrow)
And, that’ll likely be our longest list from ONE series.
How awesome is that?
You can literally just pick up and begin training like nearly a dozen different Arrow stars.
I’m thinking we’ll need to see Colton Haynes, John Barrowman and maybe a couple others soon to put this list over a dozen, right?
Use The SHJ 4-Tier Nutrition System, Nutrition Course, 100+ Recipes, Sample Meal Plans, Fast Food Meal Index, Low Calorie Snack Index and more!
Join The Superhero Academy
Next up on the list is going to be a compilation of the rest of our Arrowverse celebrities.
To start I want to list our main superheroes, and then we’ll make our way into other main characters that we’ve seen from each show.
“Main” Superhero Arrowverse Celebrity Workouts:
- Melissa Benoist Workout Routine (Supergirl)
- Grant Gustin Workout Routine (Flash)
- Caity Lotz Workout Routine (White Canary)
- Cress Williams Workout Routine (Black Lightning)
- Ruby Rose Workout Routine (Batwoman)
- Tyler Hoechlin Workout Routine (Superman)
And, before you say it, I know damn well there are tons of other heroes I could have added.
I also purposely selected Caity Lotz’s White Canary because she is the leader.
I promise I’ll be naming tons of other celebrities from the shows in just a moment.
But first let’s take a second to acknowledge how freakin’ awesome that list is.
Okay, ready? Here’s the rest of our Arrowverse…
Arrowverse Celebrity Workout Routines:
- Brandon Routh Workout Routine (Atom)
- Candice Patton Workout Routine (Iris West)
- Dominic Purcell Workout Routine (Heat Wave)
- Nafessa Williams Workout Routine (Anissa Pierce / Thunder)
Alright, so maybe I could have just put them all together so the second portion wasn’t so anticlimactic , BUT, it still seems easier for those looking to jump in and read some quick listicle breakdowns.
I blame it on the fact that Arrow hogged all our workouts!
The next section of the list will be compiled with even smaller lists.
Lists within lists within a list.
So, see, there was a reason for the anticlimactic lists being shown above.
We’re above to break it down, depending on how many celebrities we have from each, by shows within the network.
And, considering it’s the most popular among The SHJ Army, we’ll be starting with Riverdale!
Riverdale Celebrity Workout Routines:
- KJ Apa Workout Routine (Archie)
- Lili Reinhart Workout Routine (Betty Cooper)
- Cole Sprouse Workout Routine (Jughead)
- Camila Mendes Workout Routine (Veronica Lodge)
- Charles Melton Workout Routine (Reggie Mantle)
- Vanessa Morgan Workout Routine (Toni Topaz)
- Mark Consuelos Workout Routine (Hirim Lodge)
Okay, so apparently we’ve seen A LOT of Riverdale celebs on SHJ.
You guys just kept asking for more!
It doesn’t beat out Arrow, but it definitely puts the rest of the Arrowverse to shame individually, so we’ll have to see about stepping those up a notch…or two.
Next on the list is going to be a mix of some of the more recent shows that we’ve seen at the network, regardless of if that means brand new, or even cancelled within the last five or so years.
Again, I’ll be using my best judgement as to who I should include for you guys most prominently.
Celebrities Workout Routines from Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Jane the Virgin, The Messengers, Katy Keene/Life Sentence (Lucy Hale), and All American:
- Nina Dobrev Workout Routine (Vampire Diaries / Elena)
- Ian Somerhalder Workout Routine (Vampire Diaries / Damon Salvatore)
- Jared Padalecki Workout Routine (Supernatural / Sam Winchester)
- Gina Rodriguez Workout Routine (Jane the Virgin / Jane)
- J.D. Pardo Workout Routine (The Messengers / Raul Garcia)
- Winston Duke Workout Routine (The Messengers / Zahir Zakaria)
- Lucy Hale Workout Routine (Katy Keene/Life Sentence / Katy/Stella)
- Cody Christian Workout Routine (All American / Asher Adams)
It also felt very fitting putting Lucy Hale and Cody Christian directly after each other considering they also have starred as brother and sister in Pretty Little Liars.
We also have the finale which is made up of celebrities from all the shows that ended prior to the one’s already listed (I think the newest we’ll cover on the next list is from 2015).
I won’t be listing them in chronological order and will again be going based on the celebrity or just my own judgement on who you guys would like to see first.
Some of these you may have had no idea were from The CW!
Celebrities Workout Routines from Smallville, 7th Heaven, Nikita, Hart of Dixie, One Tree Hill and Veronica Mars, and more:
- Tom Welling Workout Routine (Smallville / Clark Kent)
- Alan Ritchson Workout Routine (Smallville / Aquaman)
- Jessica Biel Workout Routine (7th Heaven / Mary Camden)
- Maggie Q Workout Routine (Nikita / Nikita)
- Wilson Bethel Workout Routine (Hart of Dixie / Wade Kinsella)
- Sophia Bush Workout Routine (Brooke Davis / One Tree Hill)
- Blake Lively Workout Routine (Serena Celia van der Woodsen / Gossip Girl)
- Chase Crawford Workout Routine (Nate Archibald / Gossip Girl)
- Kristen Bell Workout Routine (Veronica Mars / Veronica Mars)
- Phoebe Tonkin Workout Routine (The Originals / Hayley)
- Amber Heard Workout Routine (Hidden Palms / Greta Matthews)
- Tessa Thompson Workout Routine (Hidden Palms / Nikki Barnes)
That’s a TON of CW stars we’ve seen.
No wonder every time another pops up I’m like “And another CW celeb to add to the list that I can no longer remember”!
That last dozen had at the end there put us at a total of FORTY SIX CW Star Workout Routines.
I’ve mentioned a few times that I want to write a bit more coming soon, so now it’ll be a mission to hit that fifty mark.
More CW Celebrity Workout Routines will be list here.
So don’t forget to check back.
If you have ANY specific celebrities you’d like to see added to this list, please comment below.
It’ll also help me push on after we hit 50!
SHJ’s Nick Fury