Last updated on December 4th, 2019 at 12:55 pm
Don’t worry Disney fans, we still have more Disney Inspired workouts coming this week.
But it’s also time to finally get Naruto characters on the site.
So it’s only right if Naruto and some of his fellow companions join us as well.
It’s definitely well deserved.
And, definitely requested enough!
Height: Part One: 4’10-4’11 Part Two: 5’5
Weight: Part One: 88 lbs Part Two: 112 lbs
Real Name: Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto is one of the shortest characters we’ve had on the site.
But he’s also one of the youngest, so that makes sense.
Vegeta were tied Wolverine for the shortest spot among comic characters we’ve seen at 5’3, prior to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles coming in at 5’2, (and Gimli even shorter) – but Damian Wayne (Robin) is only 5’4. Goku isn’t that tall either, though, standing only 5’7, with Miles Moralesonly an inch above him.
We’ve had Superman and Eddie Brock’s Venom at 6’3, and Captain America, Scorpion and Batman at 6’2, and Carnage at 6’1. Thor and Cyborg are towering over them at 6’6, Thanos and King right there with them at 6’7, Bane at 6’8, and Deathstroke right below at 6’5, and Black Manta at 6’4.
And I say “was” because Doomsday came in at 8’10, and I doubt any characters are touching that anytime soon.
But, don’t worry if you’re not the same height or weight range.
We write these routines to be utilized by anyone and everyone.
Take The SHJ Program Quiz and find the perfect program for YOU.
Naruto Diet and Nutrition
**Keep in mind: this section will be nearly identical for each hero, unless I mentioned differently (for example someone like Hellboy may get something specifically different)**
Every hero needs to still have a good diet.
Unfortunately we can train like them, but I don’t think any of us are suddenly getting their powers, or the ability to magically stop caring about nutrition.
You can’t out train your diet, so I want to still give some pillars for nutrition.
You can start by checking out The Nutrition Pillars on the site, but I’ll break down some more information for you guys as well.
Guys like Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart incorporate 80/20 dieting with big weekly cheat meals, Hugh Jackman, Tom Hopper, Benedict Cumberbatch and Terry Crews utilize intermittent fasting (something I use daily as well), Ariana Grande, Mustafa Shakir and Madelaine Petsch are vegans, Brandon Routh and Frank Grillo opt for paleo, and tons of others utilize their own variations as well.
It’s all about sustainability.
AND, there are a thousand different ways to reach your goals, so finding the most sustainable way is what’s important.
Which is why our Academy utilizes multiple different Nutrition Classes (Greek Gods, Vikings, Spartans, Hunter Gatherers, Monks, Samurais, Minimalists, SuperHumans) to allow people to choose what is right for YOU!
Take The Free Workout Placement Quiz and find the best free workout for you.
Naruto Workout Routine Research
We’ve made it to “the fun part”.
And, if you don’t know by now, I say that every single time we get to the workout routine research section for character workouts.
This is where I get to break down the “how” and “why” of the workout we’re going to build based on the characters, in this case Naruto’s, powers and/or abilities.
So what do we know about Naruto prior to even getting deeper into his powers and abilities?
What we should begin with stating is this:
Naruto was an inept student in the Academy, having failed to graduate three times before successfully becoming a shinobi. Through sheer determination, however, his skills rapidly improved in Part I by defeating strong shinobi such as Neji Hyūga, Gaara, and Kabuto Yakushi, earning acknowledgement from the Sannin for his potential.
Focus in on “sheer determination”.
That’s what you’re going to need to complete this workout and become like Naruto.
Naruto is extremely powerful. To the point where it’s almost hard to list all his powers and abilities.
I actually even decided to enlist help outside of Wiki Fandom, which we normally utilize.
On Quora I was able to find the top answer for Naruto’s adult powers and abilities to be listed as:
- He owns Kurama 100% and the Chakra of all the beasts tails with that allows him to have a link with them and take the Chakra!
- He has the Ashura Chakra and half of the Hagoromo Chakra (Six Paths Chakra) which allows him to use different modes and techniques reinforced by the Six Paths Chakra!
- He has the Sage mode that allows him to use natural energy and with the Six Paths Chakra he can use the Six Paths Senjutsu that allow him to have much more natural energy and fly!
- He is a Uzumaki descendant of Ashura he has a monstrous chakra reserve in addition to the Ashura Chakra, Six Paths Chakra, Kurama Chakra and his arm that gives him Senju Chakra!
- He owns Truth-Seeking Ball that can be used in different ways, Hokage Naruto does not use them for now but he has the five basic natures he could rebuild.
- Naruto can utilise all five nature transformations, as well as Yin–Yang Release. He could make perfect use of the latter to revitalise life-forces, heal whomever he touches, and restore missing organs.After gaining chakra from the respective tailed beasts, Naruto can also use Shukaku’s Magnet Release, Son Gokū’s Lava Release, and Kokuō’s Boil Release. While mainly relying on Wind Release as a genin, as Hokage, Naruto expanded his fighting style to include Earth Release, which he utilises in the form of sturdy earth walls.
- He finished his Shinobi training with Shikamaru and it’s a lot of training to become Hokage, he has a lot of experience in Ninja fighting and against the God level!
- Hashirama’s arm gives him a lot of Chakra and regeneration, he can also store his chakra in to increase his punching power, he can also suck any chakra attack. (he can potentially use Mokuton)
- He can this regenerated with Kurama Chakra, Hashirama Arm and Six Paths Power and he can heal any wounded person!
- He is extremely strong in Taijutsu, Shurikenjutsu, Fuinjutsu, Summoning toads, Shadow Clone Technique!
You think we can handle this!?
I like to think so. Let’s do it.
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner SuperHuman.
The Naruto Workout Routine
6 days a week
This is Naruto Uzumaki. We’re trying to become him. So we’ll be mixing mixed martial arts training with bodyweight training and cardiovascular endurance training 6 days a week. While he might decide to do 7 days a week of training – we still need to realize we need to rest…as normal humans must do!
Mixed Martial Arts Training:
When mixed martial arts training is listed you can choose one program for that day and do one MMA focused training day from it, or you can swap the entire week programming in to add to this bodyweight style program – but you will have to pick and choose here and there in order to keep up with the volume of the training.
Ideally you will want to fit your bodyweight training in either within your MMA training, or throughout the day on top of it. The varied cardio is so that all fitness levels can try this program. I recommend going at a mid level intensity, but feel free to scale the cardio AND the bodyweight training as well.
Daily Naruto Workout:
100 Push Ups
100 Air Squats
75 Sit Ups
50 Pull Ups
Varied Cardio (vary daily or weekly)
30-60 minutes of choice cardio:
Treadmill, Row Machine, Elliptical, Bike
Mixed Martial Arts Training (and Parkour Bonus):
Choose a mixed martial arts program below:
For some Thai Boxing fun check out Anna Diop’s routine.
**And the Daredevil workout also has some beginner Parkour as well.**
Check out all The SHJ Programs and start unleashing your inner SuperHuman.