Last updated on February 19th, 2020 at 10:16 am
Welcome back to our newest category and playlist: The Superhero (or character) Inspired Workout Routine and Video Guides!
We’re back to our DC Inspired Workout Theme this week.
We even built it around some Billy Batson as well, making sure we jump back and forth from calisthenics and weighted/strength movements as if you’re going in and out of Shazam mode!
Okay, but let’s also talk about our current video guide sequence we have going on here.
Our current character sequence goes like this:
Marvel Character -> DC Character -> Anime Character
And, we’ve also seen all these characters before as well. This new category is strictly quick circuits to also give you the video guide.
Here’s a breakdown of what we’ve seen thus far:
- Thor Workout -> Thor Inspired Kettlebell Circuit
- Nightwing Workout -> Nightwing Inspired Circuit
- Goku Workout -> Goku Inspired Circuit
- Spider-Man Workout -> Spider-Man Inspired Circuit
- Superman Workout -> Superman Inspired Circuit
- Naruto Workout -> Naruto Inspired Calisthenics Circuit
- Captain America Workout -> Captain America Inspired Plate [Shield] Circuit
- Green Arrow Workout -> Green Arrow Inspired Calisthenics Circuit
- Deku Workout -> Deku Inspired Circuit Workout
- Wolverine Workout -> Wolverine Inspired Circuit Workout
And now here we are.
You can also check out all the circuit workouts that come with video guides here.
If you really want to do some more digging you can even find most of the actors who portrayed these characters in films from our Workout Database.
But I’m sure you’re ready to get into it.
Here’s the video guide of Brandon going through a full round, and the workout itself below.
As always, you’ll be able to download the full workout PDF upon joining The SHJ Army (newsletter).
The Shazam Inspired Circuit Workout
5 Rounds for Time
Want To Upgrade This Workout?
The Superhero Academy now comes with an Upgrade Your Workout Tool that allows Academy members to turn any SHJ workout into a 4-8 week fully planned regime detailing exact weights to lift and including reverse & tradition pyramid training, straight sets, super sets, progressive overload and more.
40 Second Sprint
30 Russian Twists
20 Shoulder Taps
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner SuperHuman.
Join The Superhero Academy and start changing your life.
Join The Academy for Weekly New Celeb & Character Workouts