Welcome back to our newest category and playlist: The Superhero (or character) Inspired Workout Routine and Video Guides!
We’re back to our Dragon Ball Z Inspired Workout Theme this week.
It actually also falls into our Anime Inspired Workouts as well, if you’re looking for even more options.
This week we’re taking on The Legendary Super Saiyan Broly.
For that reason we decided we needed to step it up a notch and not only make the calisthenics within the circuit more challenging, but also add in more variety of weight-required-lifts.
That’s why even our ab portion of the workout even requires you to be lifting weight overhead!
Okay, but let’s also talk about our current video guide sequence we have going on here.
Our current character sequence goes like this:
Marvel Character -> DC Character -> Anime Character
And, we’ve also seen all these characters before as well. This new category is strictly quick circuits to also give you the video guide.
Here’s a breakdown of what we’ve seen thus far:
- Thor Workout -> Thor Inspired Kettlebell Circuit
- Nightwing Workout -> Nightwing Inspired Circuit
- Goku Workout -> Goku Inspired Circuit
- Spider-Man Workout -> Spider-Man Inspired Circuit
- Superman Workout -> Superman Inspired Circuit
- Naruto Workout -> Naruto Inspired Calisthenics Circuit
- Captain America Workout -> Captain America Inspired Plate [Shield] Circuit
- Green Arrow Workout -> Green Arrow Inspired Calisthenics Circuit
- Deku Workout -> Deku Inspired Circuit Workout
- Wolverine Workout -> Wolverine Inspired Circuit Workout
- Shazam Workout -> Shazam Inspired Circuit Workout
And now here we are.
You can also check out all the circuit workouts that come with video guides here.
If you really want to do some more digging you can even find most of the actors who portrayed these characters in films from our Workout Database.
But I’m sure you’re ready to get into it.
Here’s the video guide of Brandon going through a full round, and the workout itself below.
As always, you’ll be able to download the full workout PDF upon joining The SHJ Army (newsletter).
The Broly Inspired Circuit Workout
5 Rounds for Time
Want To Upgrade This Workout?
The Superhero Academy now comes with an Upgrade Your Workout Tool that allows Academy members to turn any SHJ workout into a 4-8 week fully planned regime detailing exact weights to lift and including reverse & tradition pyramid training, straight sets, super sets, progressive overload and more.
10 Barbell Rows
15 Standing Dumbbell Flys
12 Wide Grip Pull Ups
15 Clap Push Ups
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner SuperHuman.
Join The Superhero Academy and start changing your life.
Join The Academy for Weekly New Celeb & Character Workouts