Last updated on September 21st, 2022 at 09:07 am
Welcome back to our newest category and playlist: The Superhero (or character) Inspired Workout Routine and Video Guides!
Being that Ryan took over video management and design for YouTube we somehow managed to skip our Marvel Inspired Workout week and move right into our DC Inspired Workout week.
So we’re a week behind and will be making up for it next week!
Good news is we skipped it in order to get you the caped crusader himself, The Dark Knight…The Batman!
This one is a whole lot of fun and we made sure to increase the difficulty in some aspects, add weight to it for strength gain, and then also add in a touch of mixed martial arts as well.
So get ready!
Okay, but let’s also talk about our current video guide sequence we have going on here.
Our current character sequence goes like this:
Marvel Character -> DC Character -> Anime Character
And, we’ve also seen all these characters before as well. This new category is strictly quick circuits to also give you the video guide.
Here’s a breakdown of what we’ve seen thus far:
- Thor Workout -> Thor Inspired Kettlebell Circuit
- Nightwing Workout -> Nightwing Inspired Circuit
- Goku Workout -> Goku Inspired Circuit
- Spider-Man Workout -> Spider-Man Inspired Circuit
- Superman Workout -> Superman Inspired Circuit
- Naruto Workout -> Naruto Inspired Calisthenics Circuit
- Captain America Workout -> Captain America Inspired Plate [Shield] Circuit
- Green Arrow Workout -> Green Arrow Inspired Calisthenics Circuit
- Deku Workout -> Deku Inspired Circuit Workout
- Wolverine Workout -> Wolverine Inspired Circuit Workout
- Shazam Workout -> Shazam Inspired Circuit Workout
- Broly Workout -> Broly Inspired Circuit Workout
And now here we are.
You can also check out all the circuit workouts that come with video guides here.
If you really want to do some more digging you can even find most of the actors who portrayed these characters in films from our Workout Database.
But I’m sure you’re ready to get into it.
Here’s the video guide of Brandon going through a full round, and the workout itself below.
As always, you’ll be able to download the full workout PDF upon joining The SHJ Army (newsletter).
The Batman Inspired Circuit Workout
5 Rounds for Time
Want To Upgrade This Workout?
The Superhero Academy now comes with an Upgrade Your Workout Tool that allows Academy members to turn any SHJ workout into a 4-8 week fully planned regime detailing exact weights to lift and including reverse & tradition pyramid training, straight sets, super sets, progressive overload and more.
25 Mountain Climbers
5 One-Arm Push Ups (each arm)
10 Floor Bench Press
20 Hanging Leg Raises
1 Minute Heavy Bag
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner SuperHuman.
GRAB THE UNOFFICIAL DC COMICS WORKOUT BOOKLET!
More than 10 Workouts for Future Justice League Members, Titans, Watchmen, Members of The Shazam Family and More!
(Unofficial Workouts Inspired by Characters)