Last updated on December 8th, 2021 at 07:40 pm
Is it crazy we haven’t had Castlevania hit SHJ at all?
I sure think so.
Granted we have seen our fair share of vampires, vampire hunters, and even a Dracula Inspired Workout Routine; none have specifically been from Castlevania.
AND, the craziest part about it is that I recently promised The SHJ Army that I would be sharing a MEGA listicle of the TWENTY FIVE different anime series we’ve seen here at SHJ now (all currently compiled right in our Anime Workouts Database within our full Workout Database); and none have been Castlevania!
But the time has come, and I thought it would be best to bring in Trevor Belmont before we even make that mega listicle, so here we are!
Trevor Belmont Stats:
Real Name: Trevor Belmont
Weight: 185-205 lbs.
Belmont’s height and weight are listed in ranges based on a couple different appearances.
But for the most part they’re not far off each other.
Wolverine was the shortest spot among comic characters we’ve seen at 5’3, prior to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles coming in at 5’2, (and Gimli even shorter) – but Damian Wayne (Robin) is only 5’4. Goku isn’t that tall either, though, standing only 5’7, with Miles Morales only an inch above him.
We’ve had Superman and Eddie Brock’s Venom at 6’3, and Captain America, Scorpion and Batman at 6’2, and Carnage at 6’1. Thor and Cyborg are towering over them at 6’6, Thanos and King right there with them at 6’7, Bane at 6’8, and Deathstroke right below at 6’5, and Black Manta at 6’4.
But, don’t worry if you’re not the same height or weight range.
We write these routines to be utilized by anyone and everyone.
Grab you Anime Calisthenics Workouts Booklet and Unleash Your Inner Superhuman!
Trevor Belmont Diet and Nutrition
**Keep in mind: this section will be nearly identical for each hero, unless I mentioned differently (for example someone like Hulk may get something specifically different)**
Every hero needs to still have a good diet.
Unfortunately we can train like them, but I don’t think any of us are suddenly getting their powers, or the ability to magically stop caring about nutrition.
You can’t out train your diet, so I want to still give some pillars for nutrition.
You can start by checking out The Nutrition Pillars on the site, but I’ll break down some more information for you guys as well.
Guys like Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart incorporate 80/20 dieting with big weekly cheat meals, Hugh Jackman, Tom Hopper, Benedict Cumberbatch and Terry Crews utilize intermittent fasting (something I use daily as well), Ariana Grande, Mustafa Shakir and Madelaine Petsch are vegans, Brandon Routh and Frank Grillo opt for paleo, and tons of others utilize their own variations as well.
It’s all about sustainability.
AND, there are a thousand different ways to reach your goals, so finding the most sustainable way is what’s important.
Which is why our Academy utilizes multiple different Nutrition Classes (Greek Gods, Vikings, Spartans, Hunter Gatherers, Monks, Samurais, Minimalists, SuperHumans) to allow people to choose what is right for YOU!
Curious where over a hundred celebs fall in their dietary choices ranging from High Protein and Keto to Vegetarian, Vegan and Intermittent Fasting? Want exclusive celeb meal plans? Check this out.
Take The Anime Workout Placement Quiz Now!
Trevor Belmont Workout Routine Research
We’ve made it to “the fun part”.
And, if you don’t know by now, I say that every single time we get to the workout routine research section for character workouts.
For this one I want to get us started with some information using multiple different Wiki Fandom sections to draw from.
Starting with Trevor Belmonts Hero Wiki Fandom stating:
Trevor C. Belmont (known as Ralph C. Belmondo in Japanese) is the main protagonist of Castlevania III: Dracula’s Curse and its Netflix animated series. He also appears in Castlevania: Curse of Darkness and its comic adaptation as a supporting character.
He is a descendant of Leon, and was feared by the populace because of his powers. Therefore, the Belmont Clan lived outside of society.
This same Wiki Fandom goes on to explain some more of his history that, although quick, I still think is a good depiction of who we’re working with:
Trevor is Leon’s descendant (with or without Sonia) and the first Belmont to succeed in killing Dracula. When Trevor was young, he went into exile as the people feared the Belmont Clan’s powers.
But when Dracula strikes, Trevor takes up the Vampire Killer whip that was passed down through his ancestors, and travels around Wallachia to save the land and win the people’s trust. It works, and the Belmonts are no longer feared. He also gets to marry one of his allies, Sypha Belnades.
He gets to reappear in Curse of Darkness as an uneasy ally for Hector. He ends up getting wounded by Isaac, but survives the overall ordeal. Unfortunately, he loses his headband in the process.
And if we jump over to the Castlevania Wiki Fandom we get a HUGE blow of text about his powers and abilities.
To be clear though: Trevor Belmont is a mortal man.
They will state this a couple times in the description of his abilities. That being said, he is still phenomenally strong in so many different aspects, which is why I’m leaving the block below with very little cuts to the intro abilities.
Here’s what they have to tell us:
- Expert combatant: Trevor is an exceptional warrior in peak physical condition and possesses “reflexes like a cat”. He was able to win in a bar brawl against four opponents while smashed drunk. When sober, he is nigh unbeatable to all but the mightiest of monsters. Trevor single-handedly slayed a horde of monsters armed with only a sticks while his companions were working on the magic mirror. Later, Trevor effortlessly killed multiple vampire generals and soldiers when raiding Dracula’s castle. Trevor also survived close quarters combat with Dracula himself.
- Master Martial Artist: Trevor displays outstanding capabilities in hand-to-hand combat. He is capable of defending himself from the inhuman monsters with or without a weapon. He had sent a monster flying into the bookshelves during the fight in the Belmont Hold when he had lost his sword and Morning Star. While traveling toward the nearest town, he and Sypha encountered a squad of demons. When Trevor became disarmed, he fought one of them off with his bare hands in spite of the superhuman strength the wolf demon displayed, repeatedly crushing its throat with ample precision and shattering its leg before breaking its neck. In Lindenfeld, Trevor faced off against two of the priory’s men whom are noted by Trevor to be professional killers, trained in the arts of combat and having honed their bodies judging by their obvious muscle, by their grip alone. He fought them unarmed playfully, capable of weaving in and out of their attacks without breaking a sweat. Even when attacked from both sides, Trevor remained calm and collected. He continued to show off a nonchalant aura while executing very advanced moves, dispatching with the goons easily. Trevor also shows he has knowledge of the use of pressure points which he has used in the fight with the wolf demon and interrogation scene where he puts one of the crooks to sleep.
- Endurance and pain resistance: Trevor has outstanding survivability for a mortal man, he is shown to be able to recover from attacks from demons, falling great heights and survive getting smashed back first into a staircase by the humongous Minotaur. Trevor also recovered getting punched in the gut by Dracula, despite the latter being shown to able to kill a man with a single strike.
- Weapon mastery: Trevor is a master with his family whip and shortsword. He has proven himself capable of extreme accuracy with his whip and held his own in a sword duel with Alucard; Alucard being a master swordsman. He is also quite capable with other weapons, being able to hurl spears and axes with deadly accuracy.
- Knowledge of monsters
- Educated and knowledgeable of mob mentality
- Natural military commander
We have A LOT to work with here.
The knowledge of monsters, education and military experience you’ll have to work with on your own, but we’re going to do our best to take on the rest (or at least prepare for it).
They start right off the bat by stating: “Trevor is an exceptional warrior in peak physical condition and possesses “reflexes like a cat”.”, which is going to be our main focus.
We need to get ourselves into peak physical condition as well, and then we can focus in on mixed martial arts and weapons training on top of that as needed.
But, with peak physical conditioning we’ll also be working on “Endurance and pain resistance” with plenty of high intensity and cardio based training to step into Belmonts shoes as well.
So get ready for a little bit of everything, and a lot of overall volume.
Check out all The SHJ Programs and start unleashing your inner SuperHuman.
Trevor Belmont Workout Routine
6 days a week
The six days a week of training will be a mix of training with weights and calisthenics, circuit and intensity, and also endurance and mixed martial arts training; so we have a ton to work with. We’ll be utilizing 3 days a week of calisthenics and weights, and then 3 days a week of a circuit and endurance training. It’s your option how you’d like to add in mixed martial arts and parkour with substitutions and or on top of your regime below.
Want To Upgrade This Workout?
The Superhero Academy now comes with an Upgrade Your Workout Tool that allows Academy members to turn any SHJ workout into a 4-8 week fully planned regime detailing exact weights to lift and including reverse & traditional pyramid training, straight sets, super sets, progressive overload and more.
Trevor Belmont Workout Routine: Sample Workout Schedule
Monday: Weight Training (Push) and Calisthenics
Tuesday: HIIT and Endurance
Wednesday: Weight Training (Pull) and Calisthenics
Thursday: HIIT and Endurance
Friday: Weight Training (Leg) and Calisthenics
Saturday: HIIT and Endurance
Sunday: Mandatory Rest Day
Trevor Belmont Workout Routine: Push and Calisthenics
5-10 Minute Jog
Bench Press (Dumbbells or Barbell)
Skull Crushers w/ EZ Bar
Incline Bench Press (Dumbbell)
3×12, 10, 8
Cable Rope Pushdowns
3×12, 10, 8
Trevor Belmont Workout Routine: Pull and Calisthenics
5-10 Minute Jog
Deadlifts (Kettlebell or Barbell)
Bent Over Rows with Barbell
Wide Push Ups
3×12, 10, 8
3×12, 10, 8
Trevor Belmont Workout Routine: Legs and Calisthenics
5-10 Minute Jog
3×12, 10, 8
3×12, 10, 8
Trevor Belmont Workout Routine: HIIT and Endurance
High Intensity Interval Training:
For HIIT Training you’re going to have a few options. I’m going to share two different resources and you’re going to choose to utilize one on each one of your HIIT days. This will allow you to constantly switch up your routine and never get bored.
For your endurance training the easiest will LIKELY be running/walking on a scale based on your activity level, but you also have the option to sub in rowing, swimming, and even biking.
Rowing and swimming you can scale down the distance for, but biking you should DOUBLE comparatively to the running scale.
Beginner: 1-3 Miles
Intermediate: 3-5 Miles
Advanced: 5+ Miles
- Constance Wu Workout Routine and Diet Plan
- Ewan McGregor Workout Routine and Diet Plan
- Kid Flash Workout Routine and Diet Plan
- Grant Gustin Workout Routine and Diet Plan
- How To Continue Training After Your First 5K (Workout Included)
Trevor Belmont Workout Routine: Optional Parkour and MMA Training
Parkour Training Resources
- The Nightrunner Parkour Workout Routine
- The Assassin’s Creed Parkour Workout Routine
- The Robbie Amell Parkour Workout Routine
MMA Training Resources:
- Deathstroke Workout Routine
- Daredevil Workout Routine
- Moon Knight Workout Routine
- Sagat Workout Routine
- Anna Diop Workout Routine and Diet Plan
- Ryan Potter Workout Routine and Diet Plan
- Frank Grillo Boxing Workout
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner SuperHuman.
GRAB THE UNOFFICIAL ABSOLUTE BEST ANIME CALISTHENICS WORKOUT BOOKLET!
Over a Dozen of The Top Anime Inspired Calisthenics/Bodyweight Workouts from The SHJ Databases based on Your Favorite Characters from A Wide Variety of Fandoms and Themes
(Unofficial Workouts Inspired by Characters)