Last updated on October 9th, 2021 at 07:14 am
We’ve been slowly building out our Black Clover Inspired Workouts, and Yuno is up next!
If we want our Workout Placement Quiz for our Black Clover characters to be the best it can be, then we’re going to need Asta’s rival.
Yuno is not only one of the most powerful, but he’s also one of the most popular characters in Black Clover.
Which means he’s not only here to strengthen our Black Clover Inspired Workouts, but also our larger Anime Workouts Database.
Real Name: Yuno
Anime: Black Clover
Although from some perspectives Yuno looks like he’s quite tall in the anime, he’s actually fairly short.
But his “short” height range is actually pretty average when compared to younger male anime characters we’ve seen thus far.
Wolverine was the shortest spot among comic characters we’ve seen at 5’3, prior to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles coming in at 5’2, (and Gimli even shorter) – but Damian Wayne (Robin) is only 5’4. Goku isn’t that tall either, though, standing only 5’7, with Miles Morales only an inch above him.
We’ve had Superman and Eddie Brock’s Venom at 6’3, and Captain America, Scorpion and Batman at 6’2, and Carnage at 6’1. Thor and Cyborg are towering over them at 6’6, Thanos and King right there with them at 6’7, Bane at 6’8, and Deathstroke right below at 6’5, and Black Manta at 6’4.
But, don’t worry if you’re not the same height or weight range.
We write these routines to be utilized by anyone and everyone.
Grab The Unofficial Black Clover Workout Booklet and Unleash Your Inner Fighter!
Yuno Diet and Nutrition
**Keep in mind: this section will be nearly identical for each hero.**
Every hero needs to still have a good diet.
Unfortunately we can train like them, but I don’t think any of us are suddenly getting their powers, or the ability to magically stop caring about nutrition.
You can’t out train your diet, so I want to still give some pillars for nutrition.
You can start by checking out The Nutrition Pillars on the site, but I’ll break down some more information for you guys as well.
Guys like Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart incorporate 80/20 dieting with big weekly cheat meals, Hugh Jackman, Tom Hopper, Benedict Cumberbatch and Terry Crews utilize intermittent fasting (something I use daily as well), Ariana Grande, Mustafa Shakir and Madelaine Petsch are vegans, Brandon Routh and Frank Grillo opt for paleo, and tons of others utilize their own variations as well.
It’s all about sustainability.
AND, there are a thousand different ways to reach your goals, so finding the most sustainable way is what’s important.
Which is why our Academy utilizes multiple different Nutrition Classes (Greek Gods, Vikings, Spartans, Hunter Gatherers, Monks, Samurais, Minimalists, SuperHumans) to allow people to choose what is right for YOU!
Curious where over a hundred celebs fall in their dietary choices ranging from High Protein and Keto to Vegetarian, Vegan and Intermittent Fasting? Want exclusive celeb meal plans? Check this out.
Take The Black Clover Workout Placement Quiz Now!
Yuno Workout Routine Research
We’ve made it to “the fun part”.
And, if you don’t know by now, I say that every single time we get to the workout routine research section for character workouts.
To kickstart our research into Yuno we’ll be pulling right from his Wiki Fandom page, which starts off like this:
Yuno is an orphan who was left under the care of a church in Hage after the downfall of House Grinberryall, the former royal family of the Spade Kingdom. He wields a four-leaf clover grimoire and is a Magic Knight of the Clover Kingdom’s Golden Dawn and Royal Knights squads. He is later promoted to vice-captain of the Golden Dawn.
Sylph, the spirit of wind, chooses to serve Yuno after he finds her scroll in a dungeon. He is also the human vessel for the reincarnated spirit of Licht and Tetia’s son.
Considering Yuno’s greatest strengths come from his magic power and ability, that doesn’t leave us much to work around when it comes to our training.
That being said, I’ll also be pulling some information about his overall appearance since we’ll still be taking his power level into account for the training, but the actual functionality of it will be based around his physique and aesthetic.
Here’s a snippet from his appearance section:
Yuno is a young man of average height with a lean build, amber eyes, and messy black hair. His main outfit consists of a pitch-black shirt with a high collar and long sleeves. The sleeves have brown leather that cover the wrists and upper arms. He wears light brown pants that are cut below his knees and, around his waist, a pair of brown belts that cross each other. Additionally, he wears a pair of dark-colored socks and a pair of boots. He carries his grimoire in a pouch strapped at his right-hand side of his waist. Later on, Yuno starts wearing the squad’s signature robes.
They then move into his magic section, starting with this:
- Wind Magic: Yuno uses this magic attribute to generate and manipulate wind. He is proficient with this magic even before he receives his grimoire. He usually uses this magic in the form of whirlwinds that can knock out his opponents in a single hit. He can also use the whirlwinds to lift and propel himself through the air.
But when they get to his abilities portion they break it down even more and we get an idea of just how powerful he is:
- Immense Magic Power: As the rightful heir to the throne of the Spade Kingdom, Yuno possesses a tremendous amount of magic power, as shown when not a single anti-bird flies around him during the Magic Knights entrance exam. His large reserves allow him to cast two different spells at the same time with ease. He easily fights on par with two of the Diamond Kingdom’s Eight Shining Generals and defeats one of them. His magic power increases greatly while being possessed by an elf. He develops his skills and power and achieves the rank of Stage Zero.
- Enhanced Mana Sensory: Yuno possesses the ability to sense mana from his surroundings. In addition, he can see the flow of mana in the form of a flock of winged beings.
- Mana Zone: Yuno can control all the mana in the area around him to increase his spells’ power and range. He often uses this ability to generate spells behind his opponents, catching them by surprise.
- Spirit Absorption: By combining Mana Zone with his refinement of Mana Skin, Yuno merges with Sylph and a vast amount of mana, increasing his magic power and transforms himself. The increase in power allows him to match that of Rill, a Magic Knights Captain but loses to Zenon Zogartis, a Dark Triad, using 55% of his devil’s power. With further training and Sylph’s help, the transformation is more complete, and Yuno is able to overpower Zenon at 80% but is pushed back at 100%.
Yuno is extremely strong.
We’re going to keep that in mind while making this routine, but we also know he has an average physique that is slim and lean.
Knowing that, I think we can keep this one to calisthenics training while stepping it up a bit and utilizing tactics from our Assassin Calisthenics 90 Day System to train around his overall power level.
Assassin Calisthenics has even been utilized to train new U.S. Marines, which means it won’t be easy!
You’ll need to be ready for high volume, high intensity, and the possibility that you’ll need to scale down as needed to eventually work your way up.
Check out all The SHJ Programs and start unleashing your inner SuperHuman.
Yuno Workout Routine
5 days per week
Yuno is extremely powerful and overwhelms his opponents, but also can continue pushing for what feels like forever. For that reason we’ll be training around his power level with 3 days of calisthenics a week, but then a day completely devoted to endurance work, and another that is built around being a Golden Dawn calisthenics circuit test.
Want To Upgrade This Workout?
The Superhero Academy now comes with an Upgrade Your Workout Tool that allows Academy members to turn any SHJ workout into a 4-8 week fully planned regime detailing exact weights to lift and including reverse & traditional pyramid training, straight sets, super sets, progressive overload and more.
Yuno Workout Routine: Sample Schedule
Monday: Wind Magic Calisthenics A
Tuesday: Golden Dawn Calisthenics Test
Wednesday: Wind Magic Calisthenics B
Thursday: Magic Endurance Training or HIIT
Friday: Wind Magic Calisthenics C
Saturday: Rest or Optional Additional Work
Sunday: Rest Day
Yuno Workout Routine: Wind Magic Calisthenics A
800M Run with Guild Members
A. Push Ups
B. Mountain Climbers
A. Air Squats
B. Hollow Hold
B. Planking Shoulder Taps
A. Pull Ups
B. Wide Push Ups
Yuno Workout Routine: Golden Dawn Calisthenics Test
25 Jumping Jacks
25 High Knees
Workout: Complete 2 Rounds
Run 1 Mile
50 Push Ups
40 Air Squats
30 Sit Ups
15 Pull Ups
Yuno Workout Routine: Wind Magic Calisthenics B
800M Run with Guild Members
A. Decline Push Ups
B. Half Burpees
A. Goblet Squats
B. Superman Hold
A. Plank to Push Ups
B. Plank Holds
A. Chin Ups
B. Hanging Leg Raises
Yuno Workout Routine: Magic Endurance Training or HIIT
For your endurance, HIIT or MMA/Parkour days you have quite a few options.
You can utilize enforced endurance training that I will program for you based on your fitness level like we do with other workouts here at SHJ…OR you can do 45-60+ minutes of varied cardio (bike, treadmill, elliptical, stairs, row, swim, etc.)…OR you can even use the HIIT resources I’ll provide.
I’ll break it down in that order:
Option One – Run Based on Overall Fitness Level:
Beginner: 1-3 Miles
Intermediate: 3-5 Miles
Advanced: 5+ Miles
Endurance Work Resources:
- Constance Wu Workout Routine and Diet Plan
- Ewan McGregor Workout Routine and Diet Plan
- Kid Flash Workout Routine and Diet Plan
- Grant Gustin Workout Routine and Diet Plan
- How To Continue Training After Your First 5K (Workout Included)
Option Two – Varied Cardio for 45-60 Minutes:
Split your cardio up however you’d like but complete 45-60+ minutes using:
- Treadmill Walk/Run
- Rower Machine
Option Three – Complete HIIT Training Using SHJ Resources:
Yuno Workout Routine: Wind Magic Calisthenics C
800M Run with Guild Members
A. Explosive Push Ups
B. Inch Worms
B. L-Sit Hold
A. Skull Crushers
B. Side Planks
3×30 seconds each side
A. Wide Pull Ups
B. Wide to Close Push Ups
Yuno Workout Routine: Optional Additional Training Resources
Parkour Training Resources:
- The Nightrunner Parkour Workout Routine
- The Assassin’s Creed Parkour Workout Routine
- The Robbie Amell Parkour Workout Routine
Main MMA Training Resources
- Anna Diop Workout Routine and Diet Plan
- Ryan Potter Workout Routine and Diet Plan
- Frank Grillo Boxing Workout
Other MMA Training Resources:
- Deathstroke Workout Routine
- Daredevil Workout Routine
- Moon Knight Workout Routine
- Sagat Workout Routine
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner SuperHuman.
GRAB THE UNOFFICIAL BLACK CLOVER WORKOUT BOOKLET!
A Dozen Different Workouts for Magic Knights of any of the nine Guilds ranging from The Black Bulls, & Golden Dawn all the way to The Crimson Lion & Purple Orcas!
(Unofficial Workouts Inspired by Characters)