Last updated on June 23rd, 2022 at 09:06 pm
We can’t have our Vi Inspired Workout without also bringing in Jinx.
You guys have been requested more Riot characters now that we added another to our Workout Database, and I’m going to slowly keep them coming for you.
Being that we have Arcane on Netflix I can now also include these characters within our super popular Anime Workouts Database, so it gives me just another reason to bump some of these requests up to the top for you.
Who do you think is the next top request?
Let me know in the comment section.
Real Name: Powder (Childhood Name)
Weight: 98 lbs.
Jinx is just below average height when compared to female characters (and celebrities) we’ve seen.
She’s also below average weight even for the below average height range.
Supergirl and Erza Scarlet were our shortest at 5’5 before Wasp came in at 5’4 and Kale, Anna and Nina Williams matching her there. BUT, now we have Caulifla at 4’8 and Sailor Moon at 4’11! Katana is just behind her at 5’2.
But the average height for female celebrities on the site is generally more-so ranging from 5’4-5’6 – and our Black Widow is just above that at 5’7 with Spider-Gwen, Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy at 5’8.
But don’t worry, either way.
Not only are these routines for all shapes and sizes – they also work for both men and women – regardless of the gender of the hero.
Grab you Anime Calisthenics Workouts Booklet and Unleash Your Inner Superhuman!
Jinx Diet and Nutrition
**Keep in mind: this section will be nearly identical for each hero.**
Every hero needs to still have a good diet.
Unfortunately we can train like them, but I don’t think any of us are suddenly getting their powers, or the ability to magically stop caring about nutrition.
You can’t out train your diet, so I want to still give some pillars for nutrition.
You can start by checking out The Nutrition Pillars on the site, but I’ll break down some more information for you guys as well.
Guys like Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart incorporate 80/20 dieting with big weekly cheat meals, Hugh Jackman, Tom Hopper, Benedict Cumberbatch and Terry Crews utilize intermittent fasting (something I use daily as well), Ariana Grande, Mustafa Shakir and Madelaine Petsch are vegans, Brandon Routh and Frank Grillo opt for paleo, and tons of others utilize their own variations as well.
It’s all about sustainability.
AND, there are a thousand different ways to reach your goals, so finding the most sustainable way is what’s important.
Which is why our Academy utilizes multiple different Nutrition Classes (Greek Gods, Vikings, Spartans, Hunter Gatherers, Monks, Samurais, Minimalists, SuperHumans) to allow people to choose what is right for YOU!
Curious where over a hundred celebs fall in their dietary choices ranging from High Protein and Keto to Vegetarian, Vegan and Intermittent Fasting? Want exclusive celeb meal plans? Check this out.
Take The Anime Calisthenics Workout Placement Quiz Now!
Jinx Workout Routine Research
We’ve made it to “the fun part”.
And, if you don’t know by now, I say that every single time we get to the workout routine research section for character workouts.
To learn more about Jinx we’re going to be pulling from her Wiki Fandom page (specifically for Arcane) and piece together what we’re going to need to be working towards.
They start us off with an intro bio here:
Jinx, born as Powder, is a notorious Zaunite criminal andyounger sister. When she was a little girl, her parents were killed in a failed uprising against Piltover, leading , the upspoken leader of the undercity, to adopt both her and as his own daughters. After a series of events forced Jinx and her sister apart in more ways than one, she was fundamentally and irrevocably changed, transforming her into the demented killer she is today.
There’s a lot more that we can learn about Jinx, but just to dive right into it we can start with her powers and abilities as well.
Here’s what her Wiki Fandom tells us about her Chemically Altered Physiology:
- Chemically Altered Physiology: Due to being subjected to a horrendous experiment revolving around shimmer to save her life, Jinx would permanently have shimmer inside her body. This would give her strength, speed, and durability beyond of a normal human, in exchange for an, even more, deteriorated mental state.
- Inventor: While not having any formal education, Jinx would ultimately learn how to create numerous contraptions and weapons with her own creativity and ingenuity. She is also capable of quickly reverse engineering technology with just the aid of a research journal, being the first Zaunite to properly utilize hextech gemstones in a device.
- : A machine gun of her own design, this would be Jinx’s primary weapon during her usual escapades around Piltover and Zaun.
- : Designed from her childhood drawings, this rocket cannon has a chemtech payload known as . At one point the rocket was empowered with a hextech gemstone, enabling it to shoot for greater distances.
- : A gun that shoots lightning arcs, it’s able to stun any person targeted.
- : Inspired by her childhood bomb designs, the chompers have a chemtech payload inside them. Disarming one can prove to be dangerous, as its inner mechanisms are difficult to go through due to their random scrapheap design, even for scientists like and .
So for this one, on top of training around a Jinx aesthetic, we’re also training around Jinx’s shimmer.
As they mention above, this gives her strength, speed and durability beyond a normal human.
That will be our goal, on top of keeping the slender and toned physique we know Jinx always has.
Since I know we can achieve this all with a calisthenics, that’s what I’ll be keeping it to so that more people will be able to jump into it (especially considering we have more and more members in The SHJ Army every day wanting to train with bodyweight training).
Check out all The SHJ Programs and start unleashing your inner SuperHuman.
Jinx Workout Routine
3-5 days per week
As I mentioned above we’ll be training around calisthenics based movements, and we’ll have 3 days to do this, all of which will be full body training and then 2 days, one of which is endurance work (and extra fat burn) and another day that’s built specifically around Jinx and her shimmer which will be our Shimmer Circuit Test that you can use weekly, biweekly or monthly (and replace it with endurance work/cardio if not).
Want To Upgrade This Workout?
The Superhero Academy now comes with an Upgrade Your Workout Tool that allows Academy members to turn any SHJ workout into a 4-8 week fully planned regime detailing exact weights to lift and including reverse & traditional pyramid training, straight sets, super sets, progressive overload and more.
Jinx Workout Routine: Sample Schedule
Monday: Chemically Altered Physiology Calisthenics A
Tuesday: Shimmer Circuit Test
Wednesday: Chemically Altered Physiology Calisthenics B
Thursday: Powder Endurance Work
Friday: Chemically Altered Physiology Calisthenics C
Saturday: Active Rest Day or Bonus Parkour/MMA/Endurance Work
Sunday: Rest Day
Jinx Workout Routine: Chemically Altered Physiology Calisthenics A
Jinx Workout Routine: Shimmer Circuit Test
In a perfect world our Academy members or 90 Day System members will use this day to work in our Benchmark Workouts to continue testing and improving scores and tracking them against other members; especially our SHJ Core Benchmarks (although our Hero Benchmarks are just as awesome).
If you are not an Academy member or you don’t have access to a 90 Day System, you can also sub in different circuits here from some of the HIIT resources I provide.
(Another note: You should continue coming back and re-trying to workout every so often to see how much you can improve your score!)
Shimmer Circuit Test: Complete 2 Rounds for Time
20 Skater Lunges
30 Jumping Jacks
20 Pause Push Ups
30 Toe Taps
Jinx Workout Routine: Chemically Altered Physiology Calisthenics B
Wide to Close Push Ups
Plank to Push Ups
Wide Pull Ups
Jinx Workout Routine: Powder Endurance Training
For your endurance, HIIT or MMA/Parkour days you have quite a few options.
You can utilize enforced endurance training that I will program for you based on your fitness level like we do with other workouts here at SHJ…OR you can do 45-60+ minutes of varied cardio (bike, treadmill, elliptical, stairs, row, swim, etc.)…OR you can even use the HIIT resources I’ll provide.
I’ll break it down in that order:
Option One – Run Based on Overall Fitness Level:
Beginner: 1-3 Miles
Intermediate: 3-5 Miles
Advanced: 5+ Miles
Endurance Work Resources:
- Constance Wu Workout Routine and Diet Plan
- Ewan McGregor Workout Routine and Diet Plan
- Kid Flash Workout Routine and Diet Plan
- Grant Gustin Workout Routine and Diet Plan
- How To Continue Training After Your First 5K (Workout Included)
Option Two – Varied Cardio for 45-60 Minutes:
Split your cardio up however you’d like but complete 45-60+ minutes using:
- Treadmill Walk/Run
- Rower Machine
Option Three – Complete HIIT Training Using SHJ Resources:
- The Best HIIT Workouts
- Jump Rope Workout Database
- Academy Members: Insert a Benchmark Hero Workout (Circuit) or SHJ Core Circuit Test
Jinx Workout Routine: Chemically Altered Physiology Calisthenics C
Jump Rope (or Jumping Jacks)
Lying Leg Raises
Decline Push Ups
Jinx Workout Routine: Bonus Training Resources
Parkour Training Resources:
- The Nightrunner Parkour Workout Routine
- The Assassin’s Creed Parkour Workout Routine
- The Robbie Amell Parkour Workout Routine
Main MMA Training Resources
- Anna Diop Workout Routine and Diet Plan
- Ryan Potter Workout Routine and Diet Plan
- Frank Grillo Boxing Workout
Other MMA Training Resources:
- Deathstroke Workout Routine
- Daredevil Workout Routine
- Moon Knight Workout Routine
- Sagat Workout Routine
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner SuperHuman.