Last updated on March 18th, 2020 at 01:51 pm
Welcome back to our newest category and playlist: The Superhero (or character) Inspired Workout Routine and Video Guides!
But don’t worry, we’re making up for it with Punisher!
Which also feels fitting being that we’re going to give Ryan a beat down, Punisher style, for messing up our order.
This week we decided to go with a Prison-Style workout routine, which we’ve seen some celebrities utilize as well; by sticking to all calisthenics workouts.
We also cut the overall sets/rounds down to four, from the usual five, but increased the rep count per set.
So get ready!
Let’s talk about our current video guide sequence we have going on here.
Our current character sequence goes like this:
Marvel Character -> DC Character -> Anime Character
And, we’ve also seen all these characters before as well. This new category is strictly quick circuits to also give you the video guide.
Here’s a breakdown of what we’ve seen thus far:
- Thor Workout -> Thor Inspired Kettlebell Circuit
- Nightwing Workout -> Nightwing Inspired Circuit
- Goku Workout -> Goku Inspired Circuit
- Spider-Man Workout -> Spider-Man Inspired Circuit
- Superman Workout -> Superman Inspired Circuit
- Naruto Workout -> Naruto Inspired Calisthenics Circuit
- Captain America Workout -> Captain America Inspired Plate [Shield] Circuit
- Green Arrow Workout -> Green Arrow Inspired Calisthenics Circuit
- Deku Workout -> Deku Inspired Circuit Workout
- Wolverine Workout -> Wolverine Inspired Circuit Workout
- Shazam Workout -> Shazam Inspired Circuit Workout
- Broly Workout -> Broly Inspired Circuit Workout
- Batman Workout -> Batman Inspired Circuit Workout
And now here we are.
You can also check out all the circuit workouts that come with video guides here.
If you really want to do some more digging you can even find most of the actors who portrayed these characters in films from our Workout Database.
But I’m sure you’re ready to get into it.
Here’s the video guide of Brandon going through a full round, and the workout itself below.
As always, you’ll be able to download the full workout PDF upon joining The SHJ Army (newsletter).
Check out all The SHJ Programs and start unleashing your inner SuperHuman.
The Punisher Inspired Circuit Workout
4 Rounds for Time
Want To Upgrade This Workout?
The Superhero Academy now comes with an Upgrade Your Workout Tool that allows Academy members to turn any SHJ workout into a 4-8 week fully planned regime detailing exact weights to lift and including reverse & tradition pyramid training, straight sets, super sets, progressive overload and more.
15 Pull Ups
30 Push Ups
20 Air Squats
15 Hanging Leg Raises
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner SuperHuman.
Unlock Over 500 Celeb & Character Workouts + Get New Routines Every Week
Join The Superhero Academy
Download Hundreds of Workouts and Meal Plans Instantly
Join The Superhero Academy