Last updated on September 7th, 2021 at 01:17 pm
Welcome back to our newest category and playlist: The Superhero (or character) Inspired Workout Routine and Video Guides!
This week we’re working with a calisthenics theme that will likely go on for at least a couple weeks, which is why we thought Baki would be the best bet!
He also has one of the most utilized character workouts on the entire site, which you can see in our character inspired workout listicle here.
You can also find his full workout routine here.
And, to explain more about our calisthenics and bodyweight theme we have going, and to find more resources, you can check out our new Ultimate Calisthenics Workout & Guide article.
This new Baki Inspired Circuit will be added to the list of resources there as well!
Let’s talk about our current video guide sequence we have going on here.
Our current character sequence goes like this:
Marvel Character -> DC Character -> Anime Character
And, we’ve also seen all these characters before as well. This new category is strictly quick circuits to also give you the video guide.
Here’s a breakdown of what we’ve seen thus far:
- Thor Workout -> Thor Inspired Kettlebell Circuit
- Nightwing Workout -> Nightwing Inspired Circuit
- Goku Workout -> Goku Inspired Circuit
- Spider-Man Workout -> Spider-Man Inspired Circuit
- Superman Workout -> Superman Inspired Circuit
- Naruto Workout -> Naruto Inspired Calisthenics Circuit
- Captain America Workout -> Captain America Inspired Plate [Shield] Circuit
- Green Arrow Workout -> Green Arrow Inspired Calisthenics Circuit
- Deku Workout -> Deku Inspired Circuit Workout
- Wolverine Workout -> Wolverine Inspired Circuit Workout
- Shazam Workout -> Shazam Inspired Circuit Workout
- Broly Workout -> Broly Inspired Circuit Workout
- Batman Workout -> Batman Inspired Circuit Workout
- Punisher Workout -> Punisher Inspired Circuit Workout
And now here we are.
You can also check out all the circuit workouts that come with video guides here.
If you really want to do some more digging you can even find most of the actors who portrayed these characters in films from our Workout Database.
But I’m sure you’re ready to get into it.
Here’s the video guide of Brandon going through a full round, and the workout itself below.
As always, you’ll be able to download the full workout PDF upon joining The SHJ Army (newsletter).
The Baki Inspired Circuit Workout
5 Rounds for Time
Want To Upgrade This Workout?
The Superhero Academy now comes with an Upgrade Your Workout Tool that allows Academy members to turn any SHJ workout into a 4-8 week fully planned regime detailing exact weights to lift and including reverse & tradition pyramid training, straight sets, super sets, progressive overload and more.
12 Pull Ups
25 Push Ups
1 Minute Weighted Jog
20 Hanging Knee Raises (Side To Side)
10 Double Unders
BRANDON ATTEMPTED THE CIRCUIT: VIDEO BELOW
Join The Superhero Academy and start unleashing your inner SuperHuman.
GRAB THE UNOFFICIAL BAKI
More than 10 Workouts for users of Chinese Kenpo, Street Fighting, Pit Fighting, Mixed Martial Arts, Boxing, Brute Force, Judo and more!
(Unofficial Workouts Inspired by Characters)